Thursday, December 13, 2012

Bullet point update

It's been a while since I updated and nothing major is going on so I thought I'd just summarize the happenings around here. I know everything is better with pictures, but Nate is hogging the computer and I can't upload them.

  • Speaking of hogging the computer, Nate is completing his final papers and projects for the semester, I have not done this much homework since...well...never. He is a professional procrastinator and has required my help for most of the work. He would drop out tomorrow if I would let him. But then he would just be a stay at home dad to 6 dogs, and, frankly, that is unacceptable.
  • Between Nate's finals and my traveling I have had no personal time or space in about 2 weeks. I don't think that I mentioned it before, but last week, Monday through Friday, I spent my time at two separate trainings. The first was in Chicago and the second was in Phoenix.
  • Maybe it was ok that I didn't cycle this month, I was away during ovulation. If we had paid for the meds and then could do IUI or even try naturally, I would have been upset. Nate would have been REALLY pissed off!
  • While I was in Chicago I met up with my brother and my sister-in-law for dinner. I was finally able to update them with the infertility stuff that we have been going through. And by update...I mean tell them anything at all. I simply didn't think it would take this long. Because we talked about it, and my sister-in-law felt bad because she didn't know, I told her about this blog. She has been reading old posts to catch up.
  • While I was in Phoenix, I made a trip to the Scottsdale mall by myself to have a few watches serviced at a store. Nate was so worried that I was going by myself and that something bad would happen. Nothing bad did happen...except that I thought I lost my wallet at the mall...and I let people know at the 3 stores that I had gone into that I thought I lost it. The girl at Loft made me retrace my steps mentally and my wallet was found...inside my purse...in the zippered pocket. Doh!
  • I'm back home and feverishly trying to finish Christmas stockings for my sister and her boyfriend...that she requested last year. I'm almost done, really I am!
  • I have future travel dates set for January and February. Anyone out there live in Tucson, AZ? How about Orlando, FL? I wish I lived closer to any of you so that we could meet. My work and training does take me all over the country, but never anywhere where I know that some of you live.
  • Maybe all of those bullets could be put into a cohesive paragraph as they are seemingly related, but whatever.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have been very busy! It's great that you were able to talk to your brother and sister in law. Hopefully they will be a good source of support. Rooting for you always!

    ReplyDelete

If you can relate to this post or have an opinion about it, please leave a comment.

I do read everyone of them and look forward to hearing what you have to say.