Wednesday, October 9, 2013

2 weeks old

On Friday October 4th Ethan was two weeks old. I decided that I'm really going to make an effort to do weekly updates of baby E. I hope that I can do this and post here more consistently than I did my bumpdates (although I did take the weekly pictures, I didn't post them here until after the fact). However, "things" have gotten in the way of me posting this in a timely manner, I will try to be more punctual for the next one!

Ethan was 4 lbs 13 oz last Wednesday at the pediatrician.  Monday at the pediatrician he gained back his birth weight and was 5 lbs 3 oz! He is still in preemie diapers and fits best into preemie clothing. He can wear some newborn sized stuff, but he really swims in it! He sleeps all the time, we have to wake him to feed him every 3 hours. Then it is back to sleep! Hopefully this is indicative of sleep patterns to come!





2 comments:

  1. He's growing mama!! I'm so so happy for you, I just can't tell you enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, not to crush your bubble, but I wouldn't bank too much on sleep patterns now having anything to do with later. You never know though. :) www.troublesometots.com is hands down the best sleep resource I found out there for when/if you ever have sleep questions (what is normal? what should I try? etc).

    He is such a peanut - I love it! Congrats again M. :)

    ReplyDelete

If you can relate to this post or have an opinion about it, please leave a comment.

I do read everyone of them and look forward to hearing what you have to say.