Wednesday, April 22, 2015

We are really doing this again

May seemed so far off when I said that would be a good time to do the FET. Then when I went out to Las Vegas a week and a half ago and we officially booked a May slot, it still seemed like we had some time. Now, May is nearly upon us!

I saw my pcp on Tuesday morning for bloodwork and medical clearance, got my meds in the mail that same day (it is a huge amount compared to what I expected, the box is equal In size to the one received for IVF), and sent in our consent forms tonight.

If all goes as planned I start meds this Friday! I'm so excited yet only cautiously optimistic.

2 comments:

  1. It all happens so quickly once you make the decision! I hope everything goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek! Starting meds today? That's crazy! Fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete

If you can relate to this post or have an opinion about it, please leave a comment.

I do read everyone of them and look forward to hearing what you have to say.