Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Last birth control pill

I took my last birth control pill yesterday. Now I'm waiting for my cycle to start. Hopefully this cycle day 1 is the day I will have to constantly reference for the next 10 months. The last time around I didn't realize how momentous this day would be. 

Hold on, I'm going to go calculate something...

Assuming this cycle works, my due date would be the first week of February, 2016. Darn, I was shooting for Valentine's Day! Ethan's due date was halloween and so easy to use and for other people to remember. 

Does doing those calculations jinx the cycle? Does everyone make those calculations before each cycle? Does this make me neurotic? Maybe I'm just nervous...

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I assumed everyone did the calculations-- I know I always did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally did the calculations as well :) Fingers crossed for a Valentine's Day baby for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can relate to this post or have an opinion about it, please leave a comment.

I do read everyone of them and look forward to hearing what you have to say.