It's one of those days, where my brain can't process paragraphs, so bullet points will have to do.
- U/S is on Friday, I'm hoping for some good follicles and a nice lining and hoping that the changes I've made over the last week with taking my thyroid meds at 5:45 AM will even things out in time for this time to work
- On the fertility note, I noticed yesterday on CD 8 that I still had one clomid pill left (supposed to be taken CD 3-7). So I took it. I don't know if there were 6 pills instead of 5 or if I missed a previous day and I couldn't come up with a way to figure it out. I hope it doesn't affect anything.
- I went with my friend Mary and her kids, and her friend Heather and her kids to a street fair on Saturday for Veteran's day, it was chilly and windy because it was up in one of the nearby mountain towns, but we all had fun. My feet, however, are killing me from walking around in a pair of shoes I specifically chose because I thought they'd be comfortable.
- I have recently started watching Glee, sort of by accident. I like it though, and I found the first two seasons on Ne.tflix and could watch them all day...and did this weekend.
- We're not going anywhere for Thanksgiving, but H's parents are coming down for a few days. I've taken the whole week off work. This is the first time in the 3.5 years, that I've lived here and worked at this job, that when I've had more than 2 days off in a row we haven't gone anywhere. I will be enjoying the relaxing week at home (and probably watching some more Glee)
- Given that I will have the whole week off, I'm going to do some organizing around the house to include donating a bunch of books that I have been holding on to. At the very least, they are getting boxed up and moved into the attic. I love books and like to give my books to friends to read. However, it's gotten out of control. Our house is very limited on storage space and my books take up the entire closet of our guest bedroom, which will hopefully become a baby's room. There's no reason to wait to clean it out, so if I have the time, that will be the plan.
I'm starting to plan for Thanksgiving so any good family recipes for side dishes would be greatly appreciated. In fact, I'd like to ask those who comment to leave their favorite Thanksgiving recipe in their comment or a link to it if it's already online somewhere. That way everyone will have some new ideas for Turkey day! Just an idea, if you'd prefer do a whole post on it on your blog and leave the link in the comment section below.