Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Ready...Set...Go!

So I know that this topic has been debated to know end, but I've finally found the true answer.

How do you get AF to start when you are anxiously waiting on her?

Tell the dental assistant that you can't have x-rays because you are trying to get pregnant and don't know yet about this cycle.

CD1 started yesterday afternoon and I'm trying to get my CD3 ultrasound scheduled.

If you predicted that I would have difficulty getting this scheduled with the local doctor, then 10 points to you because you are right!

I've placed a call to the local doc's scheduling assistant, but had to leave a message, we had tentatively scheduled an appointment on Monday, but obviously that will be too late. I have also put a call into the RE for back up, but I really don't want to have to cancel out a half day or more of patients to drive to El Paso. I'm waiting to hear back from both, but have to see patients today too so I've made my assistant aware that she is to go ahead and answer my cell if they call that number, but either way to go ahead and make an appointment. 

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, how frustrating. Hoping you get in tomorrow at the local place!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can relate to this post or have an opinion about it, please leave a comment.

I do read everyone of them and look forward to hearing what you have to say.