Friday, April 27, 2012

NIAW

As many of you know, we are coming to the end of National Infertility Awareness Week.

I've not outed myself on Facebook, nor have I even done a post here to recognize this week. I've never considered myself an activist, at least not in the realm of infertility (maybe for hearing loss).

However, I was asked to be a part of a roundtable discussion hosted by WEGO Health. WEGO is a health activist's forum.  WEGO even created a white paper based on our conversation.

Please check out the review of the roundtable discussion here.  You can even have a one page white paper sent to you by signing up here.

I wasn't sure before, but I do know now that we are making a difference for infertiles everywhere, even with this little blog here that barely anyone reads.

2 comments:

  1. A front page quote! Very cool.

    I've thought about doing that WEGO round table and never have. I'm going to read up on it more now. :)

    Each year during NIAW, I post a link on my FB profile to Keiko's video. It's just such a wonderfully done, powerful video. It took me awhile to feel comfortable doing that though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job :)) Every bit counts towards making a difference :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

If you can relate to this post or have an opinion about it, please leave a comment.

I do read everyone of them and look forward to hearing what you have to say.