Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Weekly Wednesday Weigh-In: Starting week 18

 



1. I have good intentions but poor follow through, so not much is happening

2. I lost half of a lb but have no way to write that below because I've been working in full lbs, current weight is 135.4, previous weight has been 135.8

3. I will do better next week.

1. Reiterate my goal and where I stand in reference to this goal. (BMI info from this website)

Starting weight: 145        
Last Week's Weight: 136
Current Weight: 135 (-10 lbs total, 10 lbs to goal!!!)   
Goal Weight : 125       

Starting BMI: 26.5
Last Week's BMI: 24.1
Current BMI: 23.9 (In the normal range!!)
Goal BMI: 18.5-24.9 or exactly 22.1 for goal weight

2. Discuss what I am going to do to achieve my goals.

Progress on last week's activities:

1. Get to the gym and walk/run on the treadmill or go for a hike: went one time
2. Continue with no soda or beer: 2 beers, last night,
3. Yoga video on netflix: I don't get much of a workout at this class and the teacher is dealing with her father after surgery, I'm not sure I will go back, but I didn't try to find a video
4. Continue with My Fit.ness Pal app: did much better this week
5. Limit eating out this week to one time/one meal:We did very good on this, a patient insisted she take me to lunch last Friday, but that was the only time I ate out
Activities for this coming week: (the more activities I attempt, the more I am likely to achieve)

1. Get to the gym and walk/run on the treadmill or go for a hike
2. Continue with no soda or beer
3. Try to find a yoga video on netflix
4. Continue with My Fit.ness Pal app
5. Limit eating out this week to one time/one meal

3. Post a (reasonably healthy) recipe that I've tried, a cooking tip, a new idea for working out for people to try, a photo update of my weight loss, or anything else I feel like sharing. 
 
I am most motivated to workout on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday's. I think it is because I feel accountable to you guys because of these posts. I am going to try to use that to my advantage this week. I lost yesterday, but I will try to make the most of today and tomorrow.

.........................................................................................


Michele @ Nowhere in NM (TTCer) MFP: shesshells
Gee @ Gee Baby (TTCer)
Mag @ Witty Infertility (TTCer)
Shannon @ Arkansas Runner (TTCer)
Donor Diva @ Motherhood via Egg Donation (TTC#2) MFP: horn5378 
The Cornfed Feminist (Pregnant) MFP: katie112007
Nico @ Phred, Fwed, and Schweffel (pregnant)
Josie @ My Cheap Version of Therapy (postpartum) MFP: _Josey_
Kristy @ Relaxing Doesn't Get You Pregnant (postpartum)
One Day @ Are We There Yet? (postpartum - twins)
Laura @ Legos and Jets (postpartum)
ks @ Inconceivable!?!?! (postpartum)
jenn @ Adventures of a Nomadic Housewife (postpartum)
Holly @ Holly G. and Co. (postpartum)
Julia @ 3 bed 2 bath 1 baby (postpartum)
Meghan @ Maybe Baby, It's You...Two! (postpartum - twins)
Just Us & A Miracle Baby too! (postpartum)
Heather @ The Road Less Traveled (postpartum)

3 comments:

  1. Haha...I'm always the best on Mon/Tues because of these posts!! You can do it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so with you, I had a terrible week and I am trying to get back on track this week. Good job not gaining though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give yourself credit for getting 1/2 way to your goal weight! That's awesome!

    I get a great workout from Biggest Loser Bob's Yoga DVD. It makes me sweat, tires out my muscles, and is yet, relaxing. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete

If you can relate to this post or have an opinion about it, please leave a comment.

I do read everyone of them and look forward to hearing what you have to say.