Friday, January 14, 2011

Nearly there

I'm 12 DPO and holding. But my temp on my basal body temperature (BBT) dropped a little. So I might be on the decline toward aunt flo (AF).

I guess the good news is I likely ovulated.

I always get the sense that I'm tracking it wrong though.

Did I temp at the exact same time as yesterday?

Was the temperature the same in the house? Could that affect your temperature?

Did I sleep with my mouth open? Can that artificially lower your temperature?

Did I pee on the ovulation predictor kit (OPK) at the right time of day? Was the test line as dark as the control, or about the same?

This silly guessing game is enough to make you crazy!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can relate to this post or have an opinion about it, please leave a comment.

I do read everyone of them and look forward to hearing what you have to say.