First, I was tagged by Jen at The Chronicles of Violetta Margarita the other day and I'll tell you, the few readers I have (whom I am so glad continue to follow my sorry story and poor writing), a little more about myself.
Rule #1: the tagged person must write their answers on their blog and replace any question they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
Rule #2: tag 4 people to do this quiz; they cannot refuse (ok, so nothing bad will happen if you don’t participate but I would love to see your answers). The tag-ee must state who tagged them. ----Since everyone has already been tagged who is likely to participate, if you read this consider yourself tagged and post if you haven't already.
Second, Josie at My Cheap Version of Therapy posted a Vlog (Video Log I'm assuming) and I thought I'd give it a try. See the bottom of this post for my vlog.
So, Tag, I'm it:
1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals or are they members of your family? --We have 5 dogs you can read about here, and 2 turtles (Harvey and PeeWee). The dogs are definitely part of the family but the turtles are just for fun. I've had Harvey for 8 years, longer than all of the dogs, and PeeWee for less than a year.
2. If you could have a dream come true, what would it be? --Right now I agree with all the other postings on this topic, I would like to have a baby
3. What would you do with a billion dollars?--I would pay off my student loans, pay off our mortgage and cars, help my family pay their debts and then invest the rest for fun later on
4. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?--Frozen custard, the local joint is called Caliches and we don't go there very often. I also like to go to the pet store to buy things for my dogs.
5. What is your bedtime routine?--Get all ready for bed because I've already been half asleep on the couch, then beg H to let me watch more TV from bed while I fall asleep for the night (he usually makes me turn it off)
6. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your significant other?--H and I met almost 3 years ago. My co-worker introduced us at the gym because he was her personal trainer.
7. What kind of books do you read?--I like to read novels that are part of a series because I don't like it when the first one ends an there is no more. Right now I'm reading Diana Gabledon's Outlander series.
8. What is a place you have always wanted to visit? I'm copying Jen's answer here because mine is the exact same "I would love to go on a cruise around the islands of Greece. As a kid, I loved mythology. And having studied architecture, I think it would be a fascinating place to visit."
9. What’s your fear?--I fear loosing my job because because of the economy because my job allows us to live in relative comfort and if we need medical treatment for infertility I would not be able to afford it without my job.
10. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to see outer space?--I really have no interest in going to outer space. That is unless humans destroy the planet and another planet is more hospitable-hehe.
11. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?--put my glasses on because I'm blind until I have my contacts in, then let the dogs out and feed them, they are on a schedule and can't wait
12. If you could change one thing about your significant other, what would it be?--He gets stressed out about little things, I wish he had a better stress reliever than going to the gym because he's had multiple surgeries on his shoulder's and ankles
13. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?--I'd keep my name but spell it with 2 L's as no one ever gets it right, but now that I've had it so long, I'm used to it and like that it's a little different without being wacky
14. If you had to choose between six months of sun or six months of rain, what would you choose?--really...really
15. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?--guacamole with corn chips, healthy...salty...fantastic!!!
16. What is the thing you enjoy about blogging the most?--making some good friends who care to hear what I'm going through all the tie because I'm sure people in my real life are tired of it already
17. Do you prefer salty or sweet foods?--I can't choose, I like salty things but chocolate and flavored tootsie rolls get the better of me some days
18. What items are in your purse right now?--Shit...really! Wallet, makeup case, earphones for the gym, an extra pair of socks (I don't know why), my last pay stub, too much chapstick, and my Ruger LCP .380<---Bet you never saw that one coming (It's pink and I have my concealed carry license, also, I am an excellent shot, plus we live in
19. If you had to choose between vacationing at the beach or in the mountains where would you go?--I sort of have both all the time, we live in the desert at the bottom of the mountains, but if I left here to vacation, I'd go to the beach.
20. What do you watch on television that you know you shouldn’t?--We canceled our satellite 3 weeks ago and watch Netflix and shows on the internet as well as DVDs, but I can watch old episodes of Gilmore Girls (a show I was addicted to in college) again and again and again, to the point where H almost has the whole series memorized just from listening to it.
Here's my Vlog post: (Go Visit Josie if you haven't already)
Sorry the angle is a little weird because the camera is below the monitor (the monitor is a little huge, you'll see it in the video), I tried recording 2 times before I could get it to record with sound.