Monday, March 14, 2011

Finnley's having none of the Vlog

I tried to another vlog tonight to update you all on my status. I thought it could be short and sweet...you know, to the point, but you would get to see my face and hear my voice again. However, Finnley wouldn't let me talk without barking, so I put him and all of the other dogs in their kennels, he still didn't want me to record. Check it out



So what I was trying to say...

Day 28 of a typical 29 day cycle and 13 dpo.  Same ol' same ol', no major differences from any other cycle so likely not prego. 


What I did this cycle that made absolutely no difference (probably because I started most of it mid-cycle):


Daily pre-natal vitamin
Occasional raspberry tea

Started Synthroid for my thyroid on day 15 the day I ovulated
Chiropractic care once a week, starting day 12 this cycle

What all these things have helped with:

I found out that hypothyroidism can be caused by iodide deficiencies and found a few remedies that might help, or at least won't hurt. Taking sea kelp pills and taking baths in dead sea salt water are two of the things I've been doing. The bathing is definitely relaxing and when deemed necessary for my health, H is content to let me soak for a good long while when I decide to do so.

I have more energy since taking the new medication and planted some flowers, which was a lot of work, but was relaxing.

I also have more energy to go to the gym so I've lost 3 pounds.

Chiropractic care is also stress reducing and hopefully will benefit fertility as I've mentioned before.


Maybe next month is my month, we'll know for sure about this month tomorrow.


4 comments:

  1. I wish I had the energy that you have! Here's hoping that this month is the month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like some really great changes- I hope they work for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you've been busy this month!

    I am totally jealous of your 85 degrees by the way...so sick of winter here in New England!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, darn dogs!

    Hoping that this is your month, even though you don't have faith that it is right now!

    ReplyDelete

If you can relate to this post or have an opinion about it, please leave a comment.

I do read everyone of them and look forward to hearing what you have to say.