Friday, March 11, 2011

No Dildo Cam for Me...yet

I have not officially experienced the transvaginal wand yet, but from the stories I've heard, it can be quite the experience.

This is me not excited to ever have one...unless there is a very tiny baby inside to take pictures of.

Since humorous writing is not exactly where I excel in life I thought I'd refer you to someone who can really entertain.


I found a new blog through LFCA, Lucky Z rights at Club TTC. She just had her first wanding and wrote all about it. It about made me pee my pants.

She says she has a billygoat named Gus living in her uterus and Atilla the Hun did her ultrasound, if that doesn't have you hooked I don't know what to tell you. Go visit her, she is one of my new favorite bloggers.


2 comments:

  1. LMAO - awesome awesome awesome. Thanks for the great recommendation!

    My experience wasn't quite like hers (no billy goat in the way), but it was similar, though for me, the ultrasound tech "put in in" herself... very weird to feel like a girl was putting a dildo in me... though it didn't vibrate, and maybe that was even weirder. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was awesome. I have never had a nurse ask me to put it in myself and I think I would just laugh at them if that happened.

    ReplyDelete

If you can relate to this post or have an opinion about it, please leave a comment.

I do read everyone of them and look forward to hearing what you have to say.