I was offered a position at a different office within the company I work for. The new position is at an office 80 miles away. There was no pay increase, there were no additional perks, there was really no difference except I would be more independent and in-charge of my own assistants and I could possibly make more sales as I work off commission and the other office is in a larger city. An additional perk is that H goes to school in this city and it would be more convenient for him if we lived there, however, he has been taking mostly online classes and will be done with school in 1-2 years.
I turned down the position.
We own our house and like the small town living our income to debt (regular bills) ratio is in our favor right now. We want a bigger house and would have to sell this house and buy likely a smaller house and rent one in the meantime. We decided it wasn't in our best interest for me to accept the position. So after a discussion with my boss about all this we told her our decision.
She didn't like my decision and has sent me there anyway...at least temporarily. She doesn't want to be in this position herself and also, realizes I will quit if this becomes permanent. So I make the trek to that office 3-4 days a week from now until they get someone permanent into the position.
Yes, this sucks. Yes, this fucks with our TTC plan, however, she is willing to work with me around my Dr.'s appointments if given enough notice. BUT, this really messes with my BBT, after several months of temping at 6:45, I now must get up at 5:30 to be able to get to work on time at 8:00. Therefore, my chart was thrown off mid-month due to travel, also it was screwed up in the beginning because I had the plague. Now what do I do with the weekends?!?!?! Do I just skip those days? Do I have to wake up at 5:30 on my days off? What about the days where I don't have to get up until 6:45 because I will be working in town?
For those of you who chart, what would you do?
For those of you who don't chart, why did you decide to stop, or why didn't you start in the first place? Any suggestions for alternatives?
Side Note: My CM is not an effective way of monitoring ovulation as it seems to be screwed up due to the cryosurgery I had and I end up using Pre-Seed
Second Side Note: I'm concerned about this because it's day 18 and I haven't ovulated yet, I usually do about day 15, temp hasn't risen, OPK hasn't been positive, take a look at my current chart (see below), and also I've added a new page (see top of my blog) with all my BBT charts.
Third Side Note: it was 92 degrees Fahrenheit out today, we had to turn on our air conditioner tonight so that H could fall asleep. Hope it was nice wherever you are!