Monday, February 4, 2013

And you were there...and you were there

I had a dream last night about my visit to Las Vegas. You guys were all here. All my blog followers came out to check on me. Those of you who have been with me since the start, whose faces and names I know, where surrounding me in my hotel room. Those of you whom I don't know your names, or don't know your faces were there too. you were at least at the hotel, if not in my actual room.

Trathy (and they all lived) hadn't heard from me on Facebook and got worried, so she flew out. She called around, texted and messaged the rest of you to get you guys here. She was still making calls and messaging people. I think she was on the phone with MarWil (an expat's journal)


Jen (the chronicles of violetta margarita) and Josie (my cheap version of therapy) were busy on my work computer updating my blog for those who could not make it out.

Bridget (the lost stork) and Amanda (our fertility journey) were on the phone with my doctor's office trying to get details about what happened.

The rest of you were doing things too, I'm just not sure what.

I don't know what had happened to bring you all out here. In fact, I don't know that anything did happen. I just know that you were all here with me, supporting me. I just know that I felt loved by you guys. So loved...

Thanks for supporting me through all of this!

Side note: had my E2 drawn today, don't know what the result was, also had my ultrasound done, lining at a 9.1, triple striped, around 9 follicles total between 14 and 21 mm. Retrieval tentative for Thursday.

Michele

Sent from my iPhone

8 comments:

  1. I am here! Rooting for you all the way. Glad your travel with meds went well!! Sounds like things are progressing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. This made me smile and then actually cry. So glad you know that we're all here rooting you on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!! We're all thinking about you and sending many positive thoughts! Great report from the u/s too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny! I've had dreams like that too and I'll call your dr anytime girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe, this made me smile. It's crazy how connected we become through blogging. Just a few more days now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We ARE here :) Maybe this is a sign of how much we are all pulling for you. I will have everything crossed on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG LOL - you know what the crazy part is - stalking somebody I hadn't heard from in a while is TOTALLY something I would do haha!!!

    This just made me tear up and smile!!

    9 follicles is GREAT!! I hope you guys are having fun in Sin City :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fingers crossed for a great retrieval on Thursday! Awesome dream :)

    ReplyDelete

If you can relate to this post or have an opinion about it, please leave a comment.

I do read everyone of them and look forward to hearing what you have to say.