I have about 50 cheapo HPTs under my bathroom sink. I could have tested multiple times everyday since I got back home. However, I decided against it.
I didn't test out my trigger and didn't want to risk a false positive.
Also, I'm just not ready to know if it is negative.
I go for my beta tomorrow. I'm just going to the local lab, so I can go anytime, because of work, I will be going first thing in the morning. I will be 11dpo, 6dp5dt.
If it is positive we will hope for a good doubling time on wednesday, if it is negative, I don't know what that means! Is it to early? I go for another beta on Wednesday regardless.
I hope to keep my calm while I wait for the doctor to call with the result sometime tomorrow. At least I convinced Nate that I should go to the lab at the local hospital which does in-house lab work, verses going to the cheaper lab that has to send everything out and could take 48 hours to get the results.
Side note: PIO is a real pain in the ass!
Sent from my iPhone