Sunday, May 3, 2015

Taste test

My sister has been visiting from El Paso for the last week or so. It has been fun and interesting to have her around for so long because she has her son, my nephew with her. We've mostly just hung out  because I have to work and she has been cruising the town during the days.

This weekend though, she got violently ill with a stomach bug. Hopefully it's just a 24 hour thing, but it has meant that I'm taking care of both Ethan and her baby. I even ran to the store to get medicine and supplies with just me and the two of them. Nate has been out of town for work for the last 3 weeks so it was just us! And it went fine! 

I know the transition from one to two can be tough, but I feel that I have a better idea now and I can do this.

And yes, Nate finally has a job. He graduated May 2013, and just found work as a federal employee with the USDA January, 2015. He does not have to work but feels he contributed more to the family working than as a stay at home dad, and we love out babysitter/nanny, Ethan has learned so much from her and her boys.

1 comment:

  1. That's good that he has a job that makes him feel good about himself. So important!

    Glad you were able to handle the two littles without too much issue. :)

    ReplyDelete

If you can relate to this post or have an opinion about it, please leave a comment.

I do read everyone of them and look forward to hearing what you have to say.