Here are some highlights from the trip:
- Staying at Ceasa.r's Palace
- Free tickets to see "O" by Cir.que du S.oliel at the Belagi.o->It was fantastic, I've been waiting years to see one of their shows
- A new piece of luggage purchased with the initials LV (wink wink) all over it-> an early Christmas present
- A new purse with C's all over it (wink wink again)-> a late Birthday present
- Fantastic weather (although I barely spent any time outside)
- Having H with me on his first big Audiology trip
|The very nice pool/s that I didn't get to swim in, but were just off our balcony|
Sorry, my video wouldn't upload, so sorry you don't get to see audiologists dance. This is the teaser video for the convention.
As H was with me for most of the weekend, each person we met and introduced ourselves to asked us if we had kids. Again and again and again and again we were asked this question.
One night, in a semi-drunken...ok, ok, definitely drunken...state, I finally said "we're infertile, we're trying, but having a hard time getting pregnant". Initially the girl gave me the "just relax" speech, as is expected. But then when I said we were seeking ART, she told me that she didn't believe in infertility. My drunken witty self was able to come up with the immediate response of "It's like gravity, just because you don't believe in it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist". Unfortunately, this didn't end the conversation as I had hoped....she has 3 kids and can't be older than 30, and was drunk as well (can you blame her) what did I expect?
Side note: H's Urology consult got moved up to Oct. 3rd <-Yay
Second Side note: My U/S is tomorrow and IUI is Wednesday, wish me good luck!