...back to the baker
I'm now 15 dpIUI and BFN yesterday and today and my temp dropped this morning. No AF just yet but as soon as she shows, I'll call to set up IUI #2.
I had hoped that it would work out a different way, but was sort of expecting this. I'm mostly feeling annoyed and a little frustrated, but not absolutely devastated.
But I am feeling upbeat about this next cycle, H has made some changes and has agreed to pursue a vericocelectomy if IUI #2 is a bust. He had been waiting to do so to see if the VA would accept his claim for coverage as the vericocele were discovered while he was in the Air Force, but they have yet to come through and there are hundreds of people ahead of him waiting to get their claims processed. We will use his current insurance and pay what is needed out of pocket and hope for reimbursement (yeah right) at a later date.